- En mycket trevlig nyhet ifrån BorgWarner.
- Perfekt som uppgradering ifrån EFR7670 om ni vill ha ut lite mer luftflöde.
BorgWarner EFR 8370 Supercore - 12709097007
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 83mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62mm
- Max Flow Rate: 75 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing: 3.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet.
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD (Inducer): 70mm
- Turbine Wheel Enducer: 61mm
- Turbine Outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3" vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Housing
Turbine Housing Options *Please Select in Option Menu
- T3, .83ar, Internally Wastegated - (12701008014)
- T4 Twin Scroll, .92ar, Internally Wastegated - (12701008016)
- T4 Twin Scroll, 1.05ar, Externally Wastegated - (12701019047)
- None - I want the supercore only
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice - (aka oil restrictor) **no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section - watercooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions
- Iron CHRA
Applicable Part Numbers
- 12709097007, 12709097008, 12701008014, 12701008016, 12701019047
Borg Warner 8370 EFR Turbo 475-700 HP. Borg Warner 8370 EFR Turbo is engineered to support big power levels yet spool fast enough for professional time attack teams. The 70mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 61mm inducer / 83mm exducer FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 79lb/min airflow and 45+psi boost. This is one of the most exciting turbos in the EFR lineup for the high-power addicts. This turbo is ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 475-700hp range, or as twin turbo applications >1300+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling optional (recommended)
Borg Warner's latest release, the EFR (Engineered for Racing) Series turbochargers. EFR is currently the most advanced turbo of its type engineered for the performance aftermarket. Crammed full of attributes that appeal to the performance car enthusiast, EFR is at the pinnacle of what can be done with the current state of the art.
The EFR line of turbos was born out of an internal BorgWarner Turbo Systems program labeled Advanced Aftermarket Products or AAP.
The result is the new EFR (Engineered for Racing) line of turbos from BorgWarner. These turbos contain a bevy of key attributes such as Gamma Ti turbine wheels, dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges and investment cast stainless steel turbine housings. Collectively, those features help give the EFR line its innovative appeal and will provide a breakthrough experience in durability, device responsiveness and installer/user satisfaction.